Last Updated 18 Feb 2015
1. What are Klones?
'Klones' are realistic digital avatars, of you and your family. You and your children get to star in your own animations and illustrated books! Or you can get a 3D printed toy with child's remarkable likeness! Once you create a Klone, it can be animated to show any facial expression or perform any action.
2. How do I make a Klone?
To get started, upload your photograph per our requirements (see below) on our website or our app (available on the Google Playstore) and our technology will do the rest! Once your klone is ready, you can see a preview. Approve if you feel like a star. Otherwise, try again with another photograph.
3. Do I need a special camera to click photographs?
No, you can use the camera on your smartphone or a regular digital camera with flash to take the click the snap. Just keep the simple requirements listed below in mind and click away to start the magical process.
4. Can I get some pointers for taking a good photograph?
5. How do I know that my Klone will resemble me?
Just go through the checklist below and you should be able to get a perfect photograph.
- Look straight into the camera.
- Keep your mouth closed.
- Use flash or ensure uniform adequate lighting.
- Keep your face neutral and without any prominent expressions.
- For best results take the photograph from at least 5 feet away, using either a digital
You will get a preview on our website or in our app, after you upload a photograph and before you approve the Klone. If you want to see yourself or your child in a full-fledged product before purchasing a product, several animations are available for free on the website and the app. You can create these animations for no cost after approving a Klone.
6. How do make payment on the Kloneworld website to purchase products?
The quality of your Klone solely depends on the photo uploaded by you. If you kindly ensure that the uploaded photograph meets the requirements specified above, we can assure you, that you won't be disappointed.
You can pay using any credit card or debit card accepted by Paypal.
7. Why have I been charged more than the price mentioned on the website?
Sometimes payment gateways debit 1 USD to authenticate information that is added or edited on credit or debit cards. Any debited amount mentioned over and above the price mentioned is reversed.
8. My child’s Klone doesn't look exactly him him/her, why is that?
Please see our photo requirements and try again with another photo. Also, please note that for very young children, especially below one or one and a half years of age, it can be difficult for the software to capture the details properly, so the Klone may not look exactly like your child.
9. I have bought an animation, from where can I download it?
Once you buy an animation or any other product, our servers prepare the final version of the product, integrating your Klone in to it. Once your product is ready, we will send an email informing you and sending a link, where you can view your product and download it. Alternately, you can go straight to the 'My Products' page and go through the list of products you have purchased, and select the one you would like to download.
10. How can I watch the animation on the television?
You can download the animation on to a USB drive and attach it to your TV or if your TV supports PC connectivity, you can display the animation directly on the TV.
11. I have downloaded the app onto my mobile device. Now, how do I start using it?
For existing customers of Kloneworld:
12. What are Koins and how I do get them?
For existing customers of Kloneworld, who have previously purchased any digital or physical product from us or have approved Klone(s) in their account, you can log into the app using your existing Kloneworld account user ID and password and start creating beautiful animations and books!
For a first-time visitor to Kloneworld:
Please click on 'Get Started' and upload a photograph, following the guidelines mentioned above. To ensure the best possible experience for you, we will review your photograph. You will receive an e-mailed response from us within a period of 24 hours, with approval or rejection of the photograph.
- Approved: If the photograph is approved, you have immediate full access to the app. Once you log in, there will be a free animation and a book, starring yourself, ready to be downloaded and viewed. To get you started, you will also receive FREE Koins, which can be used for creating more videos and books.
- Rejected:If the photograph unfortunately does not meet the requirements for generating a best possible Klone of you, we will inform you of the specific reason(s). We will provide any assistance required to facilitate the process for you and minimize any inconvenience caused.
Koins can be used within the Kloneworld app. They can be used for creating videos and books within the app.You start with some FREE Koins in your account, once you download and start using the app.
13. How does the referral process work?
You can earn additional Koins by spreading the cheer and inviting friends and family to try the app. Koins cannot be bought.
Any referral will send an invitation message and referral code to your friend. The moment your friend signs up using the referral code, 100 Koins will be added to your account.
14. How do I purchase animations or books on the app?
16. Will I receive any notification once the product is ready?
There are four different categories of products available in the app:
- Free products: The videos and books labelled free are FREE! Select a Klone and enjoy the magic.
- Buy with Koins or real money: Majority of the products fall within this category. They can be purchased with Koins Or through IN-APP purchases.
- Redeemable with coupon code or real money (Available only in India): The videos and comics, featuring Superhero Klinja and Chhota Bheem (created under license from Green Gold Animation Pvt. Ltd.) can be redeemed with coupon codes from Animation kits purchased in physical stores in India. Or through IN-APP purchases. Please note that the coupon codes cannot be purchased online.
- Redeemable with coupon code: Some products can be redeemed only using coupon codes. e.g. Codes given alongwith cartons of milk purchased in some countries.
Yes, you will receive an email notification once the video or book is ready for viewing and download. You can also check the 'My products' section in the app, which will be updated with the new product.
17. Can I get a refund if I am not satisfied with the product?
Our Refund Policy is governed by the following rules:
- 1. For all of our digital products, since a Klone preview is provided to the user, no refund shall be issued. However, if you are unsatisfied with the quality, please contact us at email@example.com and we will look into it at the earliest and work with you to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
- 2. For all our Physical products, if the delivered product is damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. We will notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will deliver a replacement at no additional cost or refund the purchase price.
- 3. If Country Specific refund policies exist then they shall override the above two rules.